Saturday 26 April 2014

Beaware!! Impossible to escape KARMA's effect.




Read and saw so many times about the way Karma acts and makes people pay for all their bad deeds however didn't realize it until I got it back.

In simple words, I dump a girl for another girl and after 6 months the girl dumps me for another boy. Easy to say but it wasn't easy to face it.


Went through all the emotional drama, cried like hell, didn't eat for days, did my best to bring her back however at last I gave up. Realized when things start at a wrong note how can they be right. Its impossible to be happy at the cost of others happiness. All I had was a lesson learnt in a hardest way possible.



I realized what she must have gone through when I dumped her. I wish I would have taken a right decision and wouldn't have acted mean at that moment. We all tend to do this, act mean and just think about ourselves, we don't even think what effect a decision might have on the person who is directly or indirectly related to us.

I would like to request the readers to be Compassionate enough and be human while taking a decision. Take your own time and don't be in hurry as its not a movie so retakes aren't possible. And yeah, Beaware as KARMA is watching you and won't let you go easily if you make bad deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment