Tuesday 22 April 2014

Value addition @ Sri Sri University

Recently I was surprised to know that I have passed my MBA first class!!!! I wondered what happened as till now I was only able to score 50-55 percent marks on an average.

I realised that during my Master's at Sri Sri University I was focused on adding value rather than running for marks. Whatever subject I studied, the projects I did, the assignments and presentations even in the exams all I wanted is to add value. It took a lot to change as I had to stop cheating in exams,  I wrote whatever I knew, I was ready to say no if I didn't know anything and learn it later. Habits which were created until graduation were difficult to let go however  controlled and determined efforts, paid-off like this.

Sri Sri University has not only given me a Master's degree but helped me create and add value which will stay with me for rest of my life.

Someone has rightly said, "Don't Chase Success, Chase Excellence and Success Will Follow U".

No comments:

Post a Comment