Saturday 10 May 2014

Awareness Campaign (Part 1) - Passive Smoking



Beware Smokers!!!! Your smoke is effecting others around. 

I was a smoker once, It was during my school days and it felt awesome as smoking that time was in fashion. I heard many of my friends saying that its a boys thing and girls get attracted if you smoke, so thats how I started.

Luckily it wasn't long, I realised that I am wasting my money on smoke as it was no fun at all, it felt horrible. Still I had to stay with my friends so I couldn't quit.

Two months later a small incident changed it all. In 2003 I was traveling in a train  and suddenly I felt some kinda discomfort as a co-passenger was smoking, I felt like banging him hard and ask him to stop right that moment. Thats when I realised how people felt when I smoked and suddenly I stopped smoking. Today I feel I am lucky that it was just for 2 months and I got rid to this habbit. I find many people around who wish to stop smoking still they cannot let go of this habbit for silly reason. 

Today I am allergic to smoke and every time I find an educated illitrate person smoking in public I request them not to do so as it effects others health too. "Passive smoking is dangerous" - I don't say but experts do say, Google if you want to confirm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment